Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dublin Airport

Greetings from Ireland ~ I'm writing this updated blog from Dublin Airport as I await my flight back to Gatwick, and subsequent train journey back home to Chichester.
I've enjoyed a fantastic time with great friends and 'family', including downing a few pints of guinness whilst in the gorgeous city of Kilkenny. I've found myself saying 'grand' and 'lads' all the time, as the 'Irishness'
rubbed off onto me, but no doubt my usual cockney-like twang will return imminently.

'My Observations of a Single Male' will continue, but will do so now in the guise of a new blog starting later this week which will be entitled 'Ramblin' Man!'
This seems very appropriate as I do tend to ramble around location wise, as my previous blog entitled 'A Spiritual Journey To Find A Home' confirmed, and I also tend to ramble on a bit with regards to my writing too! Lol.

So 'Ramblin' Man!' will probably be published on a weekly basis, and won't concentrate on one particular subject matter, but just contain my ramblings and thoughts as I see fit at the time, and I'll be signing off in my new identity as Ramblin' Steve.

Until next time...hoping you all enjoyed a fantastic Easter Bank Holiday & wishing you all a lovely Royal Wedding Bank Holiday too!

Ramblin' Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment